[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 2.51 working well

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
For others to know its Replay Music 2.51 we are using. Glad its working for you
very well. Let me and others know if you encounter anything unusual as I do not
have the time as I am testing other programs and helping others on my free time
because I know how important audio and music are to us blind users.

Take a look at your
c:\Program Files\Replay Music 2\recordings\ folder. If there is nothing there
open Replay Music 2.51 and choose the settings button with spacebar. Use your
JAWS route to PC cursor to find the splitting tab, left JAWS mouse click on the
splitting tab text. Then press your PC cursor on the numpad. Go back to route
JAWS to PC cursor to find the input tab and jaws left mouse click on the text
labeled input. Press PC cursor on your numpad and use your tab key to hear the
actual folder where your recordings go. You will hear the path. If not use your
JAWS cursor to hear the actual folder. You definitely will hear the browse
button to change the path for your recordings in JAWS PC cursor mode.