[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media catcher ssl certificate!

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 11:13:51 -0700

The certificate can be uninstalled without affecting your internet connection.
The purpose of the certificate is to allow Replay Media Catcher access to
HTTPS/SSL streams. If you do decide to uninstall it at some time, you can
reinstall the certificate again by turning on the HHTP/SSL Scanning option in
Settings-Internet-Http Adv.

Note that if you currently have no problems with your browser switching into
HTTPS mode, the certificate is not necessary. However, we are seeing a
significant number of customers being affected, which is why this certificate
method was developed.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.