[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Suggestion/Feedback/Idea

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 05:46:56 -0800 (PST)

The link or the announce only email can be updated every 2
weeks. This list should contain only the radio stations call
letters, show name or podcast name. You then take this
information and you do the search yourself by using this info
into the Replay Media Guide to add the program to your Replay AV
application. Again Applian may not want to do all this just an
idea here.

Petro