[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Community Membership

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

I did look at the source code of the station's website. The HTML
code seems to reveal the station maybe using Real's format and I
did see some URLs with real type URLs but to me they appeared to
be just the station's promos or ads.

Yes there are HD streams on the net. Check out Bill Sparks
website:

http://www.billsparks.org

Also check the Replay Media Guide but I am not sure if they have
the HD type streams.

Petro