[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.24

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:06:07 -0500

Kelly
Great job! Glad its working now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 6:59 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.24

Petro,

Thanks for your info.  I am able to successfully capture videos using
the methods you describe.  I just check one of the checkboxes.  I like
the .flv format because the file sizes are small and download quickly.
 A sighted friend said this is the third checkbox.  I have configured
the program to automatically convert to Mp3, as I listen to the videos
on my bookport.

Kelly