[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.24

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:16:57 -0500

Kelly
I have never seen this. RMC5 tells you to choose from six formats? Try this,
with RMC5 up and running press alt+s to start the capture. Do you get the
sound beep? After pressing alt+s go to your browser and play for 30 seconds
you youtube video. alt+f4 to close your browser. In RMC5's library list view
check to see if you see the file it is capturing. Use,
insert+ctrl+number rwo 1
insert+ctrl+number row 2
insert+ctrl+ number row 3 for the status which will say downloading and when
done it will say complete.

When do you see this six formats list?