[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

If you are trying to bring up all the menu bar items then run Replay Media
Catcher application. Then press your ALT keyboard key 1 time then press your
right arrow key and you will hear the first menu, if you press the right arrow
again you will hear the next menu and so on. Is this what you want to access
easier there?