[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter -how long to finish job?

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:04:29 -0800

Thanks Leslie.  I don't have anyone  else  to compare my computer goof-ups
with.  So I sometimes don't know what is reasonable to expect when using  an
application  like Replay AV.
This might be of interest:
I converted a WMA song to MP3 the other day and old Johnny Cash sounded like
he was under water in the finished product. Would that happen from choosing
the wrong bit rate? Or could it be that something is amiss with my copy of
Replay AV?
I appreciate your help.
Bob C.