[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter for Chris

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:09:42 +0100

Hi all,
Hey cool! I know the program comes with Replay A/V, but I have uninstalled it last night, and without a thought removed the converter as well. I'll see if I can just get the converter.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 14/08/2010 1:37, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
You also have Replay Converter there. It comes with Replay AV 8.
Excellent file converter. Use spacebar on main interface only. Do no use
enter key. When you jump on write to same file its actually a drop down
box /combo box and the same for when you land on convert audio button
its a drop down / combo box. You press your down arrow and you hear the
other options you have. Now if you want to write to a different folder
'save' to different folder I may have to call via Skype to explain. You
can make DVDs from those youtube videos that are .flv.