[blindreplay] Replay AV's Url Finder

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 19:52:19 -0400 (EDT)

I spent a good part of the day playing around with the demo version of
Replay.  Most things seem straightforward enough except for perhaps the
most invaluable feature for me:  the url finder in the help menu.

This morning I successfully uncovered some urls that I otherwise would
have not found and saved them into .m3u files which I have launched in
Real Player.
My problem, however, is that there seems to be no rhyme or reason what
shows up into the Url Finder listview.

Sometimes I am told that nothing is checkd;
and when I arrow down, no items are available.
At other times, I not only find links from Replay Av's streaming but also
for downloads by Juice and, just now, for a program that
RedButton is recording.
And not all Replay AV streams I have listened to have ended up in the Url
Finder; and some streams show up 5 or 6 times.
I suspect that user error on my part is at play here.

Can anyone share any tips for using the Url finder, or is there a tutorial
or podcast that addresses this unique and invaluable feature?

           Mike