[blindreplay] Re: Replay AV 8.52 released (Leslie)

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:29:05 -0800 (PST)

If you have an issue I am sure Leslie will help you. If i understand you, you
purchased the upgrade for $9.95 when you got Replay AV 8.51 right? If so then
the code you got will work for you. You are not going to pay more. Just for you
to know. There were some issues with Replay AV 8.51 and Applian removed it from
its website. If it were me I would uninstall Replay AV 8 and all its components
like Replay Converter, YSI express, WinPCAp and backup the schedule8.dat file.
Reboot and install Replay AV 8.52 as brand new install. If you are asked to
remove the shared components during the uninstall do so especially since no
other programs is using those .dlls.

Petro