[blindreplay] Re: Replay 9 and some issues

  • From: Larry Gassman <LarryGassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:48:17 -0700

No luck.
I used quick record on an ESPN stream.
I checked the folder and no recordings were there.
I also did not see a time countdown after pressing quick record. It said zero items.
I got a promt when I tried to close Radio replay that asked if I was sure I wanted to close quick record. I said yes.
Larry
At 11:40 AM 8/16/2018, Larry Gassman wrote:

                        Hi all,
I am using replay 9 with Windows 10.
I would use later versions but I had some issues with them not being that accessible.
If this has changed then I would certainly up date.
But I have a new computer, bought a month ago with SSD.
Replay 9 must think it is a windows 8 computer, perhaps because Windows 10 PC's had not been issued at that point.
But based on the recommendations after a windows update so I could use Record it, I uninstalled replay 9 and then installed it again.
I can record using replay but not when using the record it function. It says 0 items and gives me an error.

Any ideas as to why.
Thanks so much.
Larry Gassman