[blindreplay] Re: Recording Videos From Local TV Stations: Would Replay Or Media Catcher Be Best?

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:52:24 -0700

The player didn't seem to work for me when I tried it; but I will definitely
contact the station if I can't find it and have them send me the actual link
so we can work with it.  They were very interested in the subject of
accessibility, which is how this whole story got launched in the first
place.  They called me after I wrote them with trouble submitting my
original article, walked me through submitting the article about our visit,
then actually did a feature on accessibility, then came the trip to the
forest.  In other words, I'm sure they'll help, and then maybe we can figure
out why the player never worked here.

Thanks again.

Pam