[blindreplay] RR8 and RR9

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 00:57:15 -0800

I have been using RR9 for a little over a year. I have left RR8 on my XP
machine, the only computer I have had so far. I find that when I try to
record stations I can record for about 8 hours. After that the recording
usually stops. The one using RR9 tends to stop at that point at about
eight hours. Using RR8 and the same capture settings the program will
record all day and it may break the files into three sections but at
least I will have those whereas with RR9 I do not have them and if I want
to record more than 8 hours I have to set up recordings sequentially
through the day, approximately six hours per show for four shows. I find
that the connection time is better with RR8 and that RR9 comes up with a
lot of shows that have 0 bytes in the folder for that program. I
hopefully will be getting a windows 8 machine very soon so will keep you
posted, but as of now I like RR 8.8 better. I also liked the sync folder
instead of the rr9 using dropbox which I have not been able to change and
have the settings stay where I put them. Kurt