[blindreplay] Re: RMC 6+

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:19:28 -0700

Jerry,
You will need to provide the specific error message for us to understand what
is going wrong.

On 64-bit systems, the software will be saved in C:\Program Files (x86).  This
is normal since the code is compiled as 32-bit (x86) as opposed to 64-bit
(x64).  Since you have Windows 8.1, your computer is likely 64-bit.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.

On Mar 25, 2015, at 3:14 PM, GW Cox
<gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I received the popup for the latest update of Replay Media Catcher, 6.66, I
think. It required sighted mousing to get it to download. When I tried to
install, I got error messages referring to”program files X86,” which I believe
has to do with a 64 bit system. I have Jaws 16 and Win 8.1. Could Applian have
missed the 64 bit bit? Jerry Cox

[http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png]<http://www.avast.com/>