[blindreplay] RAV and windows 7

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:01:33 -0400

I am trying to install RAV version 8.8x on my new windows 7 64 bit system. All installed correctly as near as I can tell, but I can not get anything to tune in. I've tried several stations with no luck. So my question is: Is anyone using replay with windows 7 and assuming someone is, did you have any trouble getting it set up? I have not yet downloaded a real audio player. I'll put that off for as long s I can because their pages give me fits. Anyway, just curious as to whether anyone else has had problems with windows 7 and RAV. Ron Denis