[blindreplay] Re: Question re:replay medica catcher upgrade

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:03:20 -0400

Hi
I use RMC 4 here. The scheduler does work. But it won't for MLB.com because you don't know the actual URL address beforehand for the baseball game you want to record. Unless you know that address enter it in the scheduler. Do you use JAWS?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>