[blindreplay] Re: Question about discount for Replay A-V 8

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 05:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie
Welcome to the list. Did Leslie at Applian Technologies contact you? If not let
me know or write to:
leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx

The opinions are mine below here.

You should buy the suite. The Replay AV 8, Replay Music, and Replay Media
Catcher and Replay Converter work with JAWS and Window-Eyes and are included in
this suite.

Write to this list if you have any questions.

Check my blog at:
http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

I can be reached via Skype and my ID is:
petrogia  (calls will ring my regular land line phone)

I have mp3 tutorials on Applian's website but mostly for JAWS users.

Which screen reader do you use there.

Applian does know the issue concerning not being able to use the Paypal option.
As I told them this awhile back. They did fix the Replay Music Paypal option
but not sure if they did it with Replay AV 8 but I think they did now that I
think about it more.

Petro