[blindreplay] Re: Question about deleting shows

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 07:50:53 -0400 (EDT)

Let me also add that, inthe program settings, you can change that folder
name to something more to your liking or convenience.
Also, under tab 6 of settings called Sync, you can place a copy of
recordings into another folder for your convenience.
and a 3rd folder for simplifying transferring of files to another device
such as a mp3 player or a VR Stream.
You can designate how long recordings should be retained in these special
folders.
Finally, when you set up a recording, you can specifiy in properties,   (ta4
(under tab 4, out) how long the main recordings should be kept around.
Lastly, even though some of you might consider this redundant, when I have
the converter change formats, I have both the original as well as the
converter file saved.
Why, you ask.  Well, occasionally, the conversion goes amiss and, if the
original isn't saved, you will have lost your work.
In short, whoever though of all these things should be commended for
providing a lot of convenience, as well as protection, into the recording
structure.