[blindreplay] Progtram Feature Suggestion

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:11:54 -0400

HI All,

I know Applian staff monitors this list, so, I thought I might make a suggestion for a program update to Replay AV.

I use the XM hardware interface and am quite fond of the idea that I can record programs via a timed recording while I am away.

I also use Replay AV to start and stop the XM reciever while listenning live.

My suggestion is: please include a "Turn Off Satellite" featur in the pop-up window. Or, allow the Stop Recording option to turn off the satellite reciever.

As the program exists now (Replay 8.10), you need to go to File/Settings/XM Hardware to manually turn off the sat reciever.

Thanks,
Robin