[blindreplay] Problems with Replay Media Catcher when converting

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:32:14 +0100

I'm having some issues when downloading radio programmes from the BBC
iPlayer.  When I download a programme, I get an FLV file.  I then use the
Media Catcher converter tool to convert to a 128KB MP3 file.

For some reason, this problem has only just started over the past week or
so.  This doesn't happen with every programme, but it is happening much
more frequently.

During the conversion, I get a fatal error message from ffmpeg.exe and I
only get a partial conversion into MP3.

Has anybody else hit this and is there a solution.  I'm using Media
Catcher V3.11, which I believe is the latest version.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell