[blindreplay] Re: Problem: setting up a new show and configuring Windows Media Player

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 05:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

Some tips here. I am assuming you are using Rep;ay AV 8.

Test:
Which version of RAV 8 do you have? Run RAV 8 and do a ALT+H for
the help menu. Choose the about option. Use your mouse cursor to
find the version number. ALT+F4 to close the window. Go back to
PC cursor if you are using JAWS screen reader.

To close RAV 8 tab to the exit button and press space bar.

Test:
Copy the Jeff Levy computer shw listen URL to the clipboard.

Run Windows Media Player 11.

Do a ctrl+U keyboard command.

You will be in URL edit box.

Paste in the copied Jeff Levy URL into this edit box with
ctrl+v.

Press your enter key.

You will hear the KNX stream.

Do a ctrl+s to stop the stream.

Test:

To enter a show manually within RAV 8 there are many ways to do
it.

You may want to subscribe to my podcast feed or download the mp3
files I have done on RAV.

To enter a new show manually with the copied Levy URL you can do
this:

Run Replay AV 8.

Press your applications key. This key is found to the left of
your right control key.

Choose the "enter new show" option.

Another way to manually add a show is to:

Do a ALT+S for the Shows menu.

Choose the "add show manually" option.

Information:

Blog:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

The blog has all the mp3 recordings I have done on Replay
products. Look for the "download" link and most recordings were
done in Jan. - March time frame.

Podcast Feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

If you click on the above link instead of adding it to a
poccatcher like Juice Reciever or RAV then you will get html
style website. You will see all the mp3s I have done and you can
download them.

I also have a FTP NAS server but right now it is turned off. If
you need the files this way let me know but they are the same
files from the above 2 links you see. The NAS here is very slow.

Petro

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=1360&format=WMP