[blindreplay] Re: Problem recording with Replay Music and Pandora

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:33:24 -0500

I too have had some trouble with RM consistently capturing the stream from IE, and especially FF. If the timing is not right, RM will capture the JAWS or ZoomText synthesizer stream instead of the browser's media stream. Perhaps this is what is happening to you?

-- Rob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>