[blindreplay] Re: Podcasts Settings Replay AV 8

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:44:59 -0400

Right Petro,

I was actually downloading my podcasts and not trying to change the "save as" settings. DId still get incomplete downloads.

Possibly, the time I had set to "Download All Podcasts" in the Podcast window of settings was one where the server was busy. Regardless, I found changing the individual times improved the number of complete podcasts I got.

Coincidence? Maybe.
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>