[blindreplay] Re: Petro's Test Stream Follow <continued>

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

Pam
Thank you. In your recordings folder or wherever your recordings
go, did you look to see if there were extra audio files.
Sometimes you will get split audio files due to loast
connection, stream server is overloaded and so on. Just making
sure you didn't miss this.

Just to be sure:

Press     Open "MY Computer".
Open C: Drive.
Press "P" for Program Files folder/directory.
Press "enter" key.
 Press "R" until you hear "Replay AV 8".
Press "enter" key.
Press "R" for recordings folder.
Press "enter" key.
Choose a folder like a station folder.
See if there are additional audio files for that station you
recorded.

For music recordings you need to use 128 kbps - for mp3 format.
Some want it higher than this.

If you have a terabyte hard drive you can record in the WAVE
format. Most of us don't. The .WAV format is the best. Anyway I
would do the 128 kbps if you are recording music with RAV 8.

I got alot of things at the moment to fix on this computer
tonight. I will read your message again later this week and try
to naswer your questions and observations.

Petro