[blindreplay] Re: No Recordings

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. See if you can tune to your radio stations within Replay AV 8. Right click
a station in your listview box using your applications keyboard key and then
choose the tune to option.

If you can tune to these stations then check your sound card settings within
Replay AV 8. Choose alt+f within Replay AV 8 and then settings. See what it
saids for your sound card. Locate the sound mixer tab.

Also check the folders tab sheet to see where your temp storage is.

to a station in the list and do an application key and choose properties. See
if the settings are correct like in the recordings tab if it says stream
capture.