[blindreplay] Re: No Converting

  • From: Petro Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:18:08 -0400

On 4/16/15, Petro Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could send a log file and attach the exported file of your
schedule to Dr. Wilson for him to look at it. Here is a tip you can
use since your FLV files didn't convert. First are using RMC5 or 6?
Are your FLV file still in the RMC list view area? If they are still
there and you have set them to be converted globally to the low MP3
format then simply right click the first FLV file you see in the list
and choose your context menu key or shift+F10 then choose convert. If
nothing happens then right click the FLV file and choose the save as
MP3 option. You will get the FLV converted to MP3. I know this not a
permanent solution but it works and its a manual method.

On 4/16/15, Gary Petraccaro <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ever since I made the mistake of changing my computer's time, Replay has
stopped converting .FLV to .MP3, even though the three shows have
convert
low quality mp3 checked and it shows in the entry for each. What can I
do
to jumpstart the program into working or should I do a
uninstall/reinstall?
Thanks in advance.