[blindreplay] Re: New to the List

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 04:52:56 -0800 (PST)

Ha ha ha. Chris Replay AV has its own driver which eliminates you have to use
your sound card's driver. 99 percent of the time its already set for you when
you install Replay AV or the other products like Replay Music. You don't change
anything as it is already set for you. Awhile back didn't I see you mentioning
the blind movie buffs list? If not sorry. Welcome aboard. I also have a blog at
http://blindreplay.blogspot.com