[blindreplay] Re: New member with a problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:18:24 -0400

Hi Chris
The only solution I have is to connect using an ethernet cable and turn off the wireless connection when you want to do this. I do realize this is a bad solution. Maybe Leslie can send you to the right tech support person for this.

Just for testing and you are a geek / good computer user with lots of skills I am asking you to try just one time to see. Connect the computer to the router's port with a cable and see if the URL Finder utility works. Make sue you turn off the wireless connection.

Turn off the hibernation and sleep power options.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>