[blindreplay] Re: New YouSendIt Plugin within Replay AV 8.42

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
Make sure Replay AV is not up and running. Close the program completely and
make sure you do not see it in the system tray. Good practice.

You don't really need to find the schedule8.dat file for this but good practice
to learn and do just in case. It's good to back up this file to a CD.

The schedule8.dat file is in your:
C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\

Arrow down to schedule8.dat or keep pressing 's" a few times and you will hear
"schedule8.dat". Press ctrl -c to copy this file.

You have copied this file to the clipboard.

Go to another part on your hard drive like your "downloads" folder. Open the
folder. Press function key F5 to make sure nothing is selected and press ctrl
-v to paste this schedule8.dat file into the folder. You have copied this
schedule8.dat file to another place on your drive as a backup.

Download Replay AV 8.42.

Install over the top of Replay AV 8.41.

When you do the install let JAWS completely speak and do not press your ctrl
key to quiet JAWS. Near the end of the install it will ask you to install the
new YSI module/plugin.

Petro