[blindreplay] Re: My Audio Tutorials

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 15:26:17 -0500

Hi
The audio tutorials will be back up on Monday. RMC 5 is very powerful program.
At first it looks inaccessible but it is not. Which screen reader are you
using? To start monitoring 'capture' press enter on the library control that
you hear on main interface of RMC 5. Press alt+s to start monitoring. You
should hear a sound when you press alt+s.  Go to your browser and play the
source. Play it for 30 seconds. Close your browser now. Go back to RMC5. Make
sure you are using list view settings. If you are not sure simply press display
list view button to enable list view appearance. Look for the list view by
tabbing around. Your captures should be in the list view. To stop monitoring
simply press alt+x. You will hear a sound. If you run RMC 5 and you still see
this welcome screen please choose the checkbox and press ok to get rid of it.

We are just testing here. There are many ways to use RMC 5.
I can be reached via Skype. My Skype ID: is,
petrogia

Skype will be back on Monday.