[blindreplay] More Recordings coming

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

I will put up a few more recordings up for you all. Are you
finding these recordings helpful? I need your honest opinions.

I will do a recording on how to turn off the Norton Personal
Firewall 2006 I have on my notebook computer. This has to be
done in ordr to share the RAV 8 recordings folder across a
network.

A recording on how to use My Network Places in order to see the
RAV 8 recordings folder on another computer.

Depending on how it goes I will do a recording on how to install
Replay AV 8.21 on a computer.

A recording on the YouSendIt Plugin after I install Replay AV
8.21. It will include to the best of my ability how to get up
and going with the YSI setup through the RAV 8.21 Tools Menu.

Thank you for your time.