[blindreplay] Re: Missing the converter

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

This is unusual.

See if you see it within RAV 8 program by going to the Tools
Menu and see if you see Replay Converter in the list. If you do
see it press ENTER key on this.

See if Replay Converter program appears for you.

If not, I would contact Applian tech support for more help.

Another tip:

Go to Control Panel and Add/Remove. See if you see a Replay
Converter Program folder there. How big is it in size?

You might want to try this too. Restart your computer and see if
your icons come back for you.

Petro