[blindreplay] Re: Missing MP3 File

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:32:41 -0700

I had the same difficulty once, and opened the m3u file to see what would
happen.  When I did so I notice a .asf file.  Is there a way I could get
Windows Media Player to play that file?  I still have it and had been
planning to ask the question, but Hap's message provided me a great
opportunity.  <smile>

Pam