[blindreplay] Re: Main Menu

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:10:25 -0800 (PST)

Main Menu has 2 different podcasts feed addresses. 1 is for the
first hour called Main Menu and a 2nd feed address for Main Menu
Live. I have both feed addresses but am not in front of that
computer. I will post the podcast feeds URLs sometime tomorrow
for you.

I believe you can find the URLs by going to:

http://www.acbradio.org

Look for podcast link or replay links there.

Hope this helps. Since they are available in podcast format
there's no need to record them with Replay AV.

Petro