[blindreplay] Listview Bug?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 05:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

Just to be sure with this one. I see a bug that began to start
on March 31st within both Replay AV 7 & 8.

It occurs in the listview box and DOES NOT hurt your recordings
you make with the software.

The stations and shows in the listview are reporting the wrong
times for each recording I have made. I recorded a show from 2
to 4 PM but in the listview for that show the "last recording
status" is shown as 3 PM when it should be saying 4 PM because
his was the end recording time.

Are you seeing the same on your end?

My computers are set to the right times. The clock times can be
checked with insert+F12 with JAWS 8.

Finally, this does not affect your recordings. You get full
recordings.

Hopefully someone at Applian is reading this.