[blindreplay] Learn about Replay AV by ...

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_geek_zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

I have my own FTP NAS server here. Simple NAS. Network Attached
Storage.

I am telling you here. This NAS is very SLOW when it comes to
downloading files.

So do not tell me why but it is free. No fees to have it. Of
course I had to buy the hard drive.

You will find mp3 files there on how to use Replay AV and other
Applian products with JAWS.

I have a southern accent here. I do speak Greek here too.

The Server will be up today and Monday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern
Time USA.

Go to:

http://petro.dyndns.org

Do ALT+V and choose:

Open FTP site in Windows Explorer.

Enter on PUBLIC link/folder/directory.

You will see all the files and folders there that you can
download to your hard drive.

There 2 files there that do not relate to Replay and they are
htere to help KFOR computer show as 1 file was recorded by me
and they needed it and the other one is a tv recording.

Note: If I lose my power the server will be down.