[blindreplay] Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Keyboard Shortcuts
For visually impaired users, commonly used functions in Replay
A/V can be triggered with keyboard. (Note: Version 8.02 of
Replay A/V changed these shortcuts from using the Alt key to
using the Ctrl key.) Here's all the shortcuts:

Ctrl+G: Open Media Guide.
Ctrl+F: Open Stream Capture/URL Finder.
Ctrl+A: Add New Show.
Ctrl+B: Open Convert/Transfer dialog.
Ctrl+Q: Open Record Audio (Quick Record) .
Ctrl+S: Open Settings dialog.
Ctrl+T: Tune to selected station.
Ctrl+U: Update Podcasts.
Ctrl+L: View Recording Logs.
Ctrl+W: View Shows
Shift+Up: Move the selected show up in the list.
Shift+Down: Move the selected show down in the list.
Ctrl+1 through Ctrl+9: Quickly tune to the show listed first,
second, etc.
F1: Open the User Guide.
Del: Delete the selected show.
Enter: Edit the selected show.