[blindreplay] Kelly and Life My Way response from Jeffrey Wilson

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 06:17:31 -0500

I am dealing with credit card fraud. My card number was stolen so please
understand if I am late in responding.

From Jeffrey Wilson for Applian is below,
I wanted to comment on one thread by Kelly Pierce.  She is seeing six youTube
video formats most likely because she is using the Guide to go to the
YouTube.com channels (rather than just letting RMC5 run and using her browser
to navigate through YouTube).

Secondly, Leslie Bee forwarded me a blind replay message regarding sluggishness
while recording from YouTube.  While I do extensive testing, I do not
specifically test with screen reading software since I have none.  That being
said, I do test in Windows XP.  The user, Life My Way, seems to be using a
older computer based on given specifications.  There could be any number of
reasons why their computer is sluggish.  Windows XP is not know to stay fresh
and snappy over time.  That being written, we have not had any customer tickets
complaining about sluggishness.

Regards,

Jeff