[blindreplay] Re: KNX Radio Live

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:47:21 -0500

Duh, for whatever reason I misinterpreted the 'ad' link for something to do with advertisements ... *sigh*. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to produce a weekly ham radio program in Sound Forge for the Internet! *sheesh*. Thank you for your patience ... and the rest of the group.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Hap Holly <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 12:15 PM
Petros,

Regarding locating the KNX1070 stream the Mediaguide does
not present an audio link to click on under KNX. As far as
billsparks.org, I found only a 'create shortcut' menu item
but no 'copy shortcut' with which to copy any URL to my
clipboard. . What am I missing here?