[blindreplay] Re: KCRW link not working

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:15:05 -0400

Message written and sent. Hope Tom recognizes that this is not an emergency and he should get to it only when there's sufficient time. Didn't want to bother him with this before I knew for sure there was a problem with the guide and not with the local operator. Ron Denis

Ron Denis
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>