[blindreplay] Re: Installing A Plugin Or Doing A full Upgrade

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 04:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Which Windows operating system do you have?

What is your current Replay AV version?

It is good to know the above but if it were me I would install Replay AV 8.42
over the top of your existing Replay AV 8. Let your screen reader talk
completely and do not use ctrl key to quiet its speech during the installation.
Be patient.

The plugin is the last part of the installation.

During the install the setup will ask you in this order to install:
Installs replay AV 8, Replay Converter, then the codecs, WinPCat, YouSendIt
Plugin.

If you use Replay AV 7, you will need to buy an upgrade from Applian
Technologies. Correct me if I am wrong on this.

Always make a backup copy of the schedule.dat file if you are using RAV 7 and
schedule8.dat file with Replay AV 8.