[blindreplay] HiRe: using jaws, how to schedule a recording to repeat every week or every day

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

In the schedule tab when you land on unscheduled just use your
up arrow on the keyboard. Press the up arrow like 5 to 6 times
and you will heqar repeating. When you hear "repeating" just
press your tab key a few times and you will land on the
checkboxes for Monday through Sunday. Press space bar on the
days you need. Press tab a few more times until you hear the
Schedule tab. Then 1 more tab and you land in the start
recording time: hours:minutes: seconds then tab 1 more time for
End recording time: hours:minutes:seconds.

Choose OK button.

I will send you a private email with my phone number so you can
call me.