[blindreplay] Re: Graphic Numbers (Kelly)

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:20:43 -0400

Kelly,
Thanks, got it. I had no problem making the change temporarily, but I saw a new file with the configuration I described and then what appeared to be the default file in a separate window, if that makes sense. anyway, I attempted to save the default in the usual way and wasn't sure it had worked, but just restarted and found that the change did take effect. anyway, thanks for asking the question and for your help on this. Before you asked it was a minor annoyance i didn't mind putting up with, but am now glad to have it easily and permanently gone.

susan