[blindreplay] Re: Got the YSI plugin to work!

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:37:00 -0500

Thanks Petro. I successfully logged in by pressing the enter key after entering my password. it seems that one doesn't need to keep logging in so as bill mentioned, just enter the e-mail address and that's it. the advanced configuration option simply offers the ability to send the file to multiple e-mail addresses and include a message in the body of the e-mail notification.

if you automatically convert your recorded show to an MP3 file, is the windows Media or Real Player file sent to You Send It or the MP3 file?

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>