[blindreplay] Google drive

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:53:07 -0500

i I thought I was not on this list because I haven't gotten any messages
lately, but apparently I am. what I'd like to know today is how do I send
copies of my recording from Replay Media Catcher to my Google Drive folder?
I noticed that there is a button when you select your output folder for
Google Drive, but when I tried previously the output went directly to the
folder and it tried to sync the material while it was still being recorded
so I didn't get a good file on my drive folder any help would be
appreciated thanks Robin