[blindreplay] Re: Fwd:Replay AV replaced?

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 22:20:48 -0500

I don'tg recall the suite being free anyway nor was AV.
      From: Plitt Robin G <Robin.G.Plitt@xxxxxxx>
      Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM
      To: "plittr@xxxxxxxxx" <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>, Minichiello Joseph B
<joseph.b.minichiello@xxxxxxx>

      2) This author will appear on Tek Talk, explaining the use of Replay A/V,
a now-free windows program to record virtually any streaming radio station. The
program airs on GMT Tuesday, 22 May at 00:00.

      http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2