[blindreplay] Fw: [Blindtlk] the direct link to the NFB National convention stream

  • From: "james hooper" <james52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:37:25 -0600

here is the link if someone can give me step by step how to get it workingor if they would be willing to record the stream starts tomorrow at 6:30 or if you want to contact me off list i can give you a phone numbe for contact it would be much appreciated.r ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>