[blindreplay] Re: For Susan:WFUB possible stream addresses - Susan

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:07:58 -0500

petra,
Thanks, i appreciate it. I do have RealPlayer and those sites are easily convertable to .mp3s I think, so either i'll keep it as is or change to .mp3 and play through Winamp. The WMP stream should work so I'm not sure what I did wrong, but maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>