[blindreplay] For Curt & Replay AV 8 adding station NVDA 2013.2

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:42:13 -0400

Audio Recording attached.
Replay AV 8 is no longer being upgraded by Applian. The media guide cannot be
improved.
But the product still works and you can add stations from the guide. Listen to
the recording. The links you are looking for after doing a search with NVDA are
First look for stations found text if more than one station is found.
Otherwise, after the edit field 'find stations link. Use insert+tab, then
numpad 5 with NVDA 2013.2.

Find stations and sometimes View details. Listen to the audio so you can
understand.
With JAWS the links are
guide/add for adding
guide/info for more info about the station
For both screen readers used,
If after clicking the add link nothing happens press alt+tab or alt+tab
multiple times until you hear the edit show properties dialog screen come up.
Listen to the audio.
Can you download this?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/kurt-replay-av-8-nvda-2013.2-adding-stations.mp3